How are you? I’m sorry I’ve been absent, but that’s just how it is sometimes. I’ve got a list of excuses a mile long – all valid too!
Anyway that’s enough about back of house. Lets talk shopping! There is so much to tell you about so be patient, it may take a few blogs…
Whilst I haven’t been on a computer blogging, Dress Me GC has been out and about handing out the Dress Me GC/Shopping Girl business cards to any poor person who puts their hand out! It’s always hard work flying your own flag, and more often than not a bit daunting, but that’s how it is. On with the blog…
Pacific Fair launched their Spring Summer 15. It was the coolest breakfast I have been too. The theming was so clever, and the whole experience was fantastic. It was an added bonus to meet Sophie Bell from Peppahart and Hartland & Co (have you seen how many Instagram followers she has?), and to sit with Carla Tooma from 102.9 Hot Tomato website. Thank you Myf from Pacific Fair for the Invitation. Here’s a few things I learnt at the launch:
- denim on denim on denim on denim on denim….you get the picture. Mmmm….maybe…
- mixed metals is ok. Yes gold and silver does go together… I’m not convinced, but I did grow up in Toowoomba wearing pearls and a silver fob chain
- white sneakers are a must….easily done…any pair from anywhere..a white sneaker is a white sneaker
- 4 codes to dress by: Swim+Resort, Sport Luxe, Festival & Glam
- Pacific Fair will rival Dubai Mall (if anyones ever been to Dubai – I’ve been to Japan) when the renovations are complete
- I love champagne & fashion at 7:30 am and love justifying it by saying I’m at work! THE BEST JOB EVER!
There are photos of the fashions from the parade. Somehow IT has got the better of me and the IT Dept is MIA and my kids are at school. I’ll post pics when I get it sorted….
Ok, That’s it for today…heaps more to follow.
I can’t sign off with mentioning Cath. Cath was The Love of My Life’s Best Friend and Stella (Miss 9) God Mother. I always joked that there were 3 in our marriage! Cath was 45 and GREAT FUN. Not sure what happens now she’s gone…. It’s all a bit surreal. She wasn’t into fashion and would be quite miffed she’s made Dress Me GC!
Jump on FB & Insta and say hello. Dress Me GC loves your company – a lot!