Most Dress Me GC-ers know that I am a Summer Girl. Winter does not do anything for me. I used to like the first few weeks of winter when we could wear our winter clothes etc… but I’ve decided that it doesn’t get cold enough to wear proper winter clothes here. Anyway I’m over the foul weather that is winter and I’m busting for a swim in the ocean. There is nothing like a swim in the salt water to feel revitalised!
Because I have been busy doing everything else but blogging there’s heaps to catch up on.
Here is the list:
– Love the Country Road Leather Espadrilles. It’s probably the only thing there I love. What does everyone else think? I can’t get excited at CR anymore.
– Now I’m 43 and have to colour my hair, it’s so split and dry. Any suggestions for a hair moisturiser that works?
– This Thursday is 2 weeks until I go to Japan. Far Out! I feel so pressured and guilty about not being a hands on mother for a whole week! AND I’ve barely sold a thing on ebay, and my spending money is looking very sad!
– Next Friday is lunch at Shuck! It’ll be one of the best ever – I can’t wait. Please jump online and book!
– Last week I had a colonoscopy. Gross I know, but that’s the legacy of my Mum losing her battle to Bowel Cancer at 50 years of age. The bright side is that I am cleansed and healthy!
– The Gold Coast Titans have asked me to help with their Ball this year. It’s the 7th November (Friday Night), and the Early Birds discount has been and gone. UNLESS you know me. Send an email to: email@example.com and you can get a ticket on my table for $215 instead of $235. The love of my life & I have been the last few years and it’s fantastic.
– I’ve separated from Mr Wirra Wirra Churchblock and am having a love affair with Mr Pepperjack, except I keep going the BWS on Tedder Ave and asking for CrackerJack! Fortunately I know some of the staff from my days as a Brewery Sales Rep and they give me the benefit of the doubt and understand what I am referring too!
Tonight I’m going to a cocktail party in Brisbane for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. Champagne, Diamonds, Millinery etc… Woohoo, out and about on a school night. I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow.